Sunday, May 30, 2010

Summer trends & fab SATC dresses for less!


In my attempt to keep the rest of my life balanced, I have neglected my favorite pastime--my blog! It may be fact that my blog is more of a release for me than of much interest to others...but nonetheless, sharing fashion--and where to find the good deals--is something I feel us fashionista gals are obliged to share with each other. . . So here goes!

First and foremost. . .SATC 2 is out! For those of us who have been SATC fans for years this is a big event, and for the fashion scene it's even bigger! Keep an eye out for theses 4 bombshells that each sport a little different style that is unique & ultra inspiring. We can all find a little of ourselves in each of the girls and finding ways to pick up their trends without having to spend a bundle is grand!

To find SATC dresses for $75-$250, check out Light In the Box:

Click here to visit the website

They m
ake the dress to order if you wish--either choose a size or provide your measurements.


Carrie: $79.99 lightinthebox.com Samantha & Miranda: $89.99 lightinthebox.com

On another note, fun summer fashion always includes those boho chic prints and accesories that we may decide to omit the rest of the year yet somehow seem so fun during the sunnier months!
I found a fab dress yesterday at Forever
21 for $22--what a deal!
Paired with fun earrings like those pictured--mark. Brazilian Bazaar Earrings $14 at http://ggallardo.mymarkstore.com . . .
This is a great go-to look for a summer evening out!

Let us know your favorite summer fashions & where to find them. . .
Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment