Thursday, February 11, 2010

I've been shoedazzled!



In Loooooove with this month's selection from the Shoedazzle* Shoe Club. . .

Out of the five choices that were presented to me (based on preset preferences), I chose these fabulously fun boots!


They are in a deep mocha faux suede with brass studs at the top. I adored them online and when I got them in the mail & tried them on I received a warm & cozy surprise--they are fully lined on the inside with faux fur. LoveLoveLove them!
Can't go wrong for $39.95!


I know I've mentioned this shoe club before, but if you're ready to see what it's all about follow this link. (btw: I do not get any kind of endorsement for this--yes I know what you're thinking!)







Membership: $39.95/month, you can opt out of any month as you choose. Shipping to the mainland is free (us Hawaii gals have to pay, but it's still worth it!). I find the selections to be true to size. I normally wear a 6-6.5 & go with a 6 at Shoedazzle. The only problem I've had with a shoe is one not fitting my arch--those who know me will understand why ;)--I sent it back without a problem. (I love the pink shoe bag that comes with every order!)


More fabulous fashion finds to come as we enter the next sensational season of trends--Thanks for following Swanky Stiletto!

No comments:

Post a Comment