Sunday, February 21, 2010

Beauty Picks...

A list of a few mark. products that are sure to knock your socks off--
and save you a lot of money!

Since I became a mark. rep several months ago, I started sampling more of the products myself in search of replacements for my current department store brands. Not only have I began to save lots of $$$, I have also found some fab products that have replaced the previous brands completely!

If you're at all like me--a beauty conscious gal that is trying to slash expenses in such an economy--this blog is for you :)

1. Scanda-Lash Mascara by mark.: This is a dream mascara for me! It elongates and separates lashes perfectly. I also love that it is part of the 'hook up' line (it hooks up to another product of your choice, like a lip gloss, eyeliner, etc) making it a perfect size for mascara--it is good to go with a small mascara, as it should only be kept 3-6months before being tossed. This mascara has completely replaced my previous favs--DiorShow & Benefit Bad Gal mascaras (which used to cost me $18-$25 each!)
SCANDA-LASH BY mark.: $6 each (comes in black, indigo, wine, and brown)

2. mark. Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint: This is a great replacement for Benefit's Benetint as well as Nars cream blush sticks. It won an award in Allure Magazine's Beauty Picks recently & I can see why. It glides on smooth & blends easily--I love the shade "cheeky", but it also comes in "nude", "berry", & "sunny".
Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint--This is a fab find at only $7 each!

3. mark. On the Edge Liquid Eyeliner: Compare this to Makeup Forever or Urban Decay liquid eyeliners in the way that it has an easy to apply applicator--which is all too important when it comes to applying your own liquid liner. I know that liquid liner is not something most gals use--but it's worth trying for a night-out look to get that 'cat eye' effect or just to add a subtle oomph to your eyes. I started using liquid eyeliner every so often about a year ago & love the effects--On the Edge liner makes it easy with its quick drying, long lasting formula. It comes in the colors Calista (a light blue/turquoise), Cleo (black), & Medusa (a rich brown/khaki shade). **This item is also a "hook up" product--hook it up to your scanda-lash mascara for an easy day to night fix up after work!

mark. On the Edge Liquid Eyeliner: $6 each

I hope you have been inspired to try some of the mark. products!

Reminder: Shipping is FREE on orders of $25 or more.
If you have trouble ordering or prefer not to order online, email me & I'll call you to place the order over the phone. Email: gallardo.greta@gmail.com

Click below to visit my eBoutique:

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment