Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010--Giving back is a good start. . .GGal needs your help!

It's around the time in which we begin to clean out our closets in order to start the new year fresh. . .
As you rummage through your toss aways this month, consider sending items that could be of use to the people of Haiti by getting together a box to send over. UPS is supposedly offering a deal on shipping. I'm planning to send a box (along with items donated by friends) over next week. So I'll keep you posted on the results of the UPS offer.
In the meantime, the efforts to send donations have been immense! Causing one to realize that people in fact do have a heart in the midst of all our world chaos.
When such disasters occur, we often ask ourselves. . .'What can I do to help?',' What would it be like to be in such a situation myself?' In light of the recent California earthquake--which hit my family and close friends heavily with a shake of 6.5 on the Richter Scale--I began to pose such questions myself.
As you all have probably heard by now, I have recently become a Mark. cosmetic representative. I am having a blast with all of the products--sharing with my friends and family all of my great finds. Although I started this venture as a creative and interesting way to develop my own business, I also envision my new business to help me aid those in need.
Thus, I am donating 10% of all orders made at my Mark. eboutique to the relief efforts in Haiti between now and January 31st.

In addition, all customers placing a first-time order on my eboutique will receive a complimentary gift with purchase--a Mark. "pro gloss" Hook up plumping lip shine in your choice of colors--which I will send to you after your order is placed.

FYI: MARK. also carries cute fashions like the dress below--$29 (I ordered this & love it!)

--Just a reminder that shipping on orders of $25 or more is free!--
Visit my eboutique at: http://ggallardo.mymarkstore.com

Please post any questions to this blog or contact me via my eboutique.

Together we can make a difference--Happy shopping!!




No comments:

Post a Comment