Saturday, March 20, 2010

SATC 2!! Opens May 28th

For all my gal pals that spent many a college or work night watching Sex and The City episodes in order to find a little sanity in your oh-so-hectic schedule, the theme song most likely brings up a mood of melancholy and nostalgia. Like me, you probably own all seasons on DVD and play them from time to time just to create that mood again... SATC was part of an era for me--one of college fun, dance company days, and late night cosmos/tanqueray & tonics w/ my best pals.

I couldn't wait for the first SATC movie and I was not let down. I laughed, I cried, and I remembered why I love those girls oh so much. Because doesn't each one of the four remind us of little aspects of ourselves? It's comforting to know that someone else goes through the same daily disasters, trials, and (of course) joys that we do as women.

If you are a SATC fan, I expect that you--like me--are also thrilled that the sequel to the first movie arrives in theaters on May 28th! I'm oh-so-curious what the fabulous four are up to now--aren't you?

View the trailer:(click below)

So gather your girls together, dress up, down a couple cocktails, and head to the theater!
. . . After all, "Sometimes you just have to get away with the girls"!

Get "Carried away" on May 28th--Sex & The City Movie II

No comments:

Post a Comment